Yeah, that´s what I thought, I linked something I shouldn´t dynamically. I´ll fix it once I get home (or when I find a power supply).
Sorry about that. Gotta love incompetence.
EDIT: D´oh! That´s not the problem, it should be able to find the libSDL dynamic library just fine. I just read your posts and you´re right. I moved the framework outside of the Frameworks folder at one point when I was building the dmg image and forgot to put it back. The process I was using to making the DMG was following the symlinks inside the .app and copying everything, making duplicates of all the stuff, so I moved the framework out and put it back manually in the end. I put the in the wrong folder when I was doing that.
I´ll fix it once I get a couple of minutes of free time.
EDIT #2: Oh, forget it, on top of that; I linked against the wrong libSDL. There goes another 20 minutes worth of another --enable-release compile.
EDIT #3: Sorry, I´m a longtime Linux user, new to OS X. Turns out linking to shared libs is OS X is a lot different. That, and the (non-MacPorts) SDL
installation should also include an sdl-config script and the compiled libSDLmain.a, but whatever... I have the problem fixed, it now links against the SDL
framework properly instead of the libSDL I had installed with MacPorts. I´d --enable-release it and upload it right now, but I don´t think my battery would make it. Once I can sit down for a while near a power supply, I´ll do it.
EDIT #4: Uploaded a new dmg to http://www.krade.com/zsnes
/ZSNES-1.51.dmg . This time I tested it on another Intel Mac, I happened to be right next to a guy who just bought a MacBook when I was compiling this.