Eine neue Beta Version des Amiga Emulators WinUAE in Version 2.7.0 wurde zum Testen freigegeben.
A new beta version of the Amiga emulator WinUAE 2.7.0 is available for testing.
- Removing directory harddrives on the fly crashed in some situations.
- Interlace with black lines ("fields+") didn´t always work correctly.
- Only allow GUI mininize button if emulation has not yet been started, minimizing GUI when emulation window is open only causes problems..
- Copper debugger (od) shows when blit waiting WAIT ends and also stores copper instruction words when copper fetched them, shows ´!´ if words have changed since copper fetched them. (Previously it was possible to see copper list in state that makes no sense if program modified it after copper executed it)
- Add 16M to Z3 start address if Processor slot RAM is set to 128M, prevents KS RAM detection to confuse Z3 board as being part of Processor Slot RAM.
- Cirrus Logic graphics board enabled but inactive and refresh set to Chipset slowed down emulation.
- Sprite stuck in non-DMA mode was not correctly restored from statefile. (Has never worked previously)
- Adjusted programmed refresh rate blanking start and end position calculations.
[ Amiga Emus ]