Eine neue Beta Version des Amiga Emulators WinUAE in Version 2.7.0 wurde zum Testen freigegeben.
A new beta version of the Amiga emulator WinUAE 2.7.0 is available for testing.
Beta 14: (max 2 weeks to go)
- GUI didn´t work in fullscreen modes.
- Input panel lost all keyboard events (not even Test button accepted any key presses) in some situations, already non-working config files can´t be fixed. Older bug.
- New frames interlace mode (without blacklines) now only redraws changed lines.
- 68040 without FPU: unimplemented FPU exception used wrong exception vector.
- 68020+ DIVL div-by-zero exception in cycle-exact mode didn´t skip prefetch phase.
- Do not set lightpen triggered state when BPLCON0 lightpen bit is set unless lightpen is also configured in gameports or input panel.
- Fixed crash if disabled keyboard had (old) gameport mappings.
- Autoscale size change comparison used wrong value (width, not height) causing slow down, forced config change check every frame.
- Added configurable directory filesystem file/directory name length limit, currently config file only, filesys_max_name_length=x, files and dirs with longer names are not seen in Amiga-side (directory operations only)
- Really fixed sound sync timing issue, partly introduced in b1 and b13.
[ Amiga Emus ]