Eine neue version vom Atari 2600 Emulator Stella wurde veröffentlicht.
A new version of the Atari 2600 emulator Stella has been released.
3.9.1 to 3.9.2: (August 31, 2013)
* Improved parsing of the DASM lst file for the debugger disassembly;
it sometimes missed constant declarations.
* Changed ´usemouse´ argument from a true/false option to accept
´always´, ´analog´ and ´never´. This allows to use the mouse as a
controller under more specific circumstances. The default is
´analog´, which means the mouse is only used to emulate analog-like
devices (paddles, trackball, etc).
* Added ability to use bold fonts within the debugger window, which can
be set with the ´dbg.fontstyle´ commandline argument as well as in the
debugger UI Settings dialog. This is useful for those that find the
current font too narrow.
* Renamed ´debuggerres´ argument to ´dbg.res´. All future debugger-
specific options will start with ´dbg.´.
* The TIA ´zoom´ area in the debugger now supports scrolling the
mouse wheel (currently up/down only, as I don´t have a sideways
scrolling mouse to test with).
[ Atari 2600 Emus ][ Ataris Geschichte ]