Marat Fayzullin hat seinen (kommerziellen) GameBoy Emulator VGB-Android wieder aktualisiert.
Marat Fayzullin has updated his (commercial) GameBoy emulator VGB-Android.
Starting week with a fresh VGB-Android
The main addition in this version is the RumblePak emulation
. VGB will now make your device vibrate whenever a game uses its "rumble" feature. Also added the full-screen joystick mode
, letting you use the whole screen as one huge directional pad, and added a few popular games to the Cheatopedia. You will find new cheats for Dragon Warrior
- Added RumblePak emulation.
- Added progress dialog to the File Selector.
- Added full-screen virtual joystick mode (see Settings).
- Now locking screen orientation when tilt joystick being used.
- Fixed Donkey Kong Country Cheatopedia entry.
- Added Dragon Warrior 1 & 2 to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Dragon Warrior Monsters to the Cheatopedia.
- Added Zelda: Oracle of Seasons to the Cheatopedia.
I have released VGB 3.7.6
The new version natively supports MOGA gamepads
from PowerA, shows real game names in the File Selector, and fixes a bunch of real and potential crashes. See the full list of changes below.
- Added native MOGA gamepad support.
- File Selector and Gallery show real game names.
- Settings shows current preference values.
- Fixed GBC game ID computation.
- Fixed occassional crash when returning from Cheat Editor or Cheatopedia.
- Fixed occassional crash when rotating device.
- Fixed crash when scrolling Settings with Japanese locale.
- File Selector no longer resets when device is rotated.
- Optimized ID-to-name conversion for faster File Selector.
- Gallery has got a new background.
[ Game Boy Emus ][ Game Boy Infos ]