Der Atari Jaguar Emulator Virtual Jaguar hat ein Update erfahren.
The Atari Jaguar emulator Virtual Jaguar has been updated.
* Added gamepad support. [Shamus]
* Added fullscreen option. [Shamus]
* Added some more developer goodies to Alpine mode. [Shamus]
* Re-added command line switches. [Shamus]
* Moved JERRY into host audio IRQ. This should make sound much smoother, though
it may run ahead of the rest of the emulator. [Shamus]
* Kludged a fix into the audio handler to set the correct frequency for audio
playback. Note that there could still be problems with this approach, as it
can be easily fooled. Thanks to Dr. Typo for the initial analysis and insight
into this bug.
* Preliminary fixes for proper emulation of memory reads between $200000 and
* Proper handling in the OP of objects with 0 IWIDTH. [Shamus]
thx @ Predator82 for this news.
[ Atari Jaguar Emus ][ Jaguar Infos ]