Eine weitere Beta Version des Amiga Emulators WinUAE wurde veröffentlicht.
Another beta version of the Amiga emulator WinUAE has been released.
- Fixed 68030 MMU MOVEM to memory wrong bus error data output buffer value.
- 68030 MMU FMOVEM didn´t work if it caused bus fault.
- 68060 MMU non-locked Read-Modify-Write bus error bits emulated.
- SCSI emulation: reject >0 LUNs also when LUN is included with SCSI Identify Message.
- IDE single drive setup should return zero when accessing non-existing slave drive´s status register.
- A2065 emulation initialization tweak, fixes NetBSD 1.0 hang.
- CDFS didn´t use CD led (FS)
- Blitter logging/debugging command line option added (was compile time previously) -blitterdebug x (1 = logging, 2 = writes to blitter register while already active logging, 4 = disable D channel, 8 = immediate blitter even in cycle-exact mode)
- Support display setups that have two (or more) horizontal DDFSTRT/DDFSTOP regions. Fixes Subtle Shades / Nuance
"face" part. (There is still some small glitches on left side of text part, later..)
- Some remaining instant reset conditions replaced with halted state.
[ Amiga Emus ]