* Minimum requirements are now Windows XP /w SP3 and hardware-accelerated Direct3D
9 graphics. It will no longer install on older versions of Windows.
* Added Dynamite Dan and Dynamite Dan 2 to the Game Pack courtesy of Rod Bowkett.
* Added support for Overlay filters (RGB Triads).
* Added support for Kega Fusion
Render plugins. Any RPI scaler that supports 2x scaling can now be used with Spectaculator
* Added manual controls for the TV simulation (brightness, contrast, colour bleed, sharpness etc.)
* The Escape key can now be configured to exit Spectaculator
rather than sending CAPS+SPACE to the virtual Spectrum.
* Fixed various problems with Quick Save/Quick Load:
* The file name format has changed to make it easier to see which snapshots are for which games.
* Choosing a snapshot to load now loads the correct snapshot.
Quick-loaded snapshots now move to the top of the list.
* Deleted snapshots are automatically removed from the list.
* F2 now loads the last quick-saved snapshot. Ctrl+F2 now shows the list of quick-saved snapshots.
* Added support for modern game controllers such as the Xbox 360 controller.
* Enter key can now be mapped to one of the joystick/game pad buttons.
* Fixed AY noise generation (although you probably won´t be able to tell any difference). With thanks to Patrik Rak.
* Fixed crash when clicking to the right of Custom ROMs on the Advanced tab.
* Fixed RZX finalisation crashing in some rare situations (thanks Pavel Plíva).
* Fixed errors when writing to TRD/SCL disk images under certain situations (thanks Shadow Maker)
* Fixed recording of SpecDrum output to AVI and audio files.
* Fixed recording of Covox output to AVI and audio files.
* Added progress indicator for RZX playback.
* Added option to pause Spectaculator
when the main window is minimised. This is off by default.
* All binaries and the installer are now digitally signed.
* Fixed selection of COM ports used by the ZX Interface 1 serial port emulation.
* Various changes to resolve minor issues with Windows 8..