corsix-th ist ein Remake der Spielengine des Klassikers Theme Hospital.
corsix-th is reimplementation of the game engine from Theme Hospital.
About Version - CorsixTH - ZeroOneOne
Summary of changes in version 0.11 (released 2012-11-17) -
Open source clone of Theme Hospital - Google Project Hosting
This version is a bugfix release only, which means that there are no new features. You will hopefully find this release quite stable. If you want to know more about known problems and not yet implemented features you can have a look at the [URL=/p/corsix-th/wiki/AboutVersionZeroOneZero#Changelog]0.10 changelog[/URL].
There are two versions of debian packages. If you are running Debian "stable", or Ubuntu 12.04 or earlier, choose the one with "stable" in the name, if you are running Debian "testing" or "unstable" releases, or Ubuntu 12.10 or later, choose the other one. Under some circumstances music does not play. We are investigating this.
If you would like to try out the game on your Android device you can find Alan Woolley´s excellent port on his blog
. Note that it is in its own experimental stage at the moment.
- Fix: Patients were not fully diagnosed according to settings in the policy screen.
- Fix: The game now handles a player trying to cheat into an earthquake on levels 1-4.
- Fix: It was not possible to sell equipment in rooms if you had a negative balance.
- Fix: Handymen could not be placed inside rooms.
- Fix: Handymen would get called to clean soot in blown up rooms.
- Fix: Machines that need to be repaired will now cancel that request if they are blown up.
- Fix: If a cured patient was leaving a room just as it crashed because of an earthquake the game would throw an error.
- Fix: Alien DNA could under some circumstances not have the "concentrate research" button clicked without triggering a crash.
- Fix: A crash occurring under some circumstances if the player picked up a staff member.
- Enchancement: Since consultants are unable to learn new skills icons for not yet fully learned skills are now removed when a doctor is promoted.
- Fix: Disabling background music no longer disables sound effects on Windows.
- Fix: Checking if a sound exists crashed the game if there was no sound archive at all.
- Fix: If the player paused the game from the top menu bar while an earthquake was active it would be impossible to scroll.
- Fix: On a few levels some sliding doors would not animate correctly.
- Fix: Vomiting standard males had the wrong animation.
[ Weitere Remakes und VMs ]