|I have released iNES-Android 3.7.8 today:
In this version, I have started filling iNES Cheatopedia with cheat codes. So far, I have added 62 games to the list. Other improvements include faster, smoother video, fixes to the patch file handling and GameGenie support, smarter virtual joystick, and (hopefully) less obtrusive license verification.
* Added cheats for 62 games to Cheatopedia.
* Switched to surfaces for faster and smoother video.
* Optimized sync between Java
and native code.
* Now disabling cheats on startup.
* Fixed handling of the FILL patch chunks inside .IPS files.
* Fixed support for multi-entry GameGenie cheats.
* Fixed Cheat Editor cheat code input.
* Fixed legacy wire-frame joystick display.
* Fixed several bugs in the license verification.
* Made overlaid buttons stick to nearest screen edges.
[ NES Emus ][ NES Infos ]