Post subject: Altirra v2.10
Posted: Aug 14, 2012 - 02:43 PM
Joined: Jul 04, 2004
Location: Frankfurt a.M.
Highscores in 05/2013
Eine neue Version des 8-bit Atari Computer Emulators Altirra ist erschienen. Altirra emuliert Atari 800, 800XL und 130XE.
A new version of the 8-bit Atari computer emulator Altirra has been released. Altirra emulates the Atari 800, 800XL and 130XE.
ChangelogVersion 2.10 [August 13, 2012]: [features added]
- SlightSID emulation support.
- Covox emulation support.
- 1200XL emulation support.
- BASIC programs can now be booted.
- Fast boot option now accelerates timeouts for powered down disk drives.
- Disk: Added support for format skewed ($66) command.
- Disk: Format commands ($21, $22) now support high-speed operation.
- Disk: Added emulation profile modes for various disk drives.
- Disk: Reduced ACK-to-complete delay when accurate sector timing is off.
- Disk: Added rotation and seek sound emulation.
- Disk: Accurate disk timing prediction is now preserved when burst I/O transfers are enabled.
- Debugger: Added .sum (sum memory area) command.
- Debugger: Added .warmstart command.
- Debugger: Added ap (alias pattern) command for adding aliases with patterns.
- Debugger: Added additional aliases to a8 command (set Atari800-compatible command aliases).
- Debugger: Added alternate L>addr syntax for setting an address range length based on an end address.
- Debugger: Added heat map support.
- Debugger: Added .basic_dumpline command.
- Debugger: Enter now repeats the last command.
- Debugger: .dumpdlist command now collapses runs of identical commands.
- Debugger: Unassemble and dump commands now support continuation from the last address.
- Debugger: Added deref signed byte (dsb) expression operator.
- Debugger: Added %c and %y formatting specifiers to .printf command.
- Debugger: Added .dmamap command to show ANTIC DMA pattern over the course of a frame.
- Serial: 1030 Modem support.
- Display: Added scanline display mode.
- Display: Added integer-multiple version of preserve aspect ratio sizing mode.
- Display: Added sharp bilinear filter mode.
- Display: Text can now be copied out of ANTIC modes 2, 3, 6, and 7 (GR.0, 1, and 2).
- Display: Added CIO intercept based enhanced text mode.
- HDevice: Added minimal support for SDX Get Current Directory command ($30).
- HDevice: Added support for H6-H9: text translation modes.
- HDevice: Implemented rename, get/set/create/remove directory, and get file length commands.
- HDevice/PCLink: Fixed lock command not setting read-only flag.
- Cartridge: Added MicroCalc 32K cartridge type support.
- Cartridge: Added cartridge type autodetection.
- UI: Screenshot command now adjusts for interlacing and 14MHz dot clock rendering.
- UI: The program is now marked as high DPI aware in the application manifest.
- Simulator: Added support for MapRAM MMU modification.
- Increased paste keyboard timer to reduce dropped keys on line processing delays.
- Fixed startup crash on Sandy Bridge CPUs on Windows XP.
- Simulator: Inhibit FP math acceleration hooks when PBI ROM overlay is active.
- Simulator: BASIC disable Option key hold is now released more quickly to reduce cartridge conflicts.
- Debugger: "read" and "write" terms can now appear more than twice in a conditional breakpoint expression.
- Debugger: Fixed .tracecio off not working.
- Debugger: Fixed execution stopping on TRACE statements.
- Debugger: Breakpoint clear (bc) command no longer interprets breakpoint numbers as hex.
- Debugger: Fixed console entry window not always disabling properly.
- Debugger: .pokey command now reports correct status for secondary POKEY.
- Display: Fixed crash on some XP systems on display mode change.
- Display: Added workaround for ps1.1 precision issue on Intel graphics cards.
- Display: Fixed bicubic scaling in OpenGL mode.
- ANTIC: Fixed line buffer addressing to correctly handle aliasing of buffered data to different modes.
- POKEY: Fixed glitching in high-pass filtering.
- POKEY: Fixed wrong bit in SKSTAT being set for serial input overruns.
- POKEY: Fixed asynchronous receive mode not resetting timers 3+4 that are already running.
- Disk: Fixed handling of XF551 high-speed sector skew format commands ($A1/$A2).
- Disk: Format command now sends back ACK+ERROR+buffer instead of NAK on a read-only disk.
- Disk: Adjusted step rate of 810 drive to 5.3ms.
- Disk: Fixed forced sector ordering command (.diskorder) for .pro images.
- Disk: Step delays were not always reflected correctly in command delay time (only rotational position).
- Disk: Fixed inverted write protect bit status.
- Disk: Attempted writes to a write protected disk now return errors instead of a NAK.
- Disk: Fixed command response when accessing a drive with no disk.
- Disk: Fixed error return for unsupported Write PERCOM Block requests.
- Disk Explorer: Fixed case sensitivity issue allowing duplicate file creation on DOS 2 file systems.
- Input: Fixed bug in keyboard repeat detection code.
- Input: Improved Caps Lock key support.
- Cartridge: An error is now thrown when attempting to save a cartridge image in .CAR format with an unsupported mapper.
- Cartridge: Fixed switchable XEGS cartridge modes.
- Display: Fixed display mode matching when /f is specified on the command line.
- Display: Improved behavior of interlaced mode when frames are dropped.
- CPU: Fixed cycle behavior of ASL/LSR/ROL/ROR abs,X instructions in 65C02 mode.
- HLE Kernel: Fixed BUFADR being overwritten by CIO, which broke the DOS XE executable loader.
- IDE: Fixed banking in KMK/JZ V1 mode and added 3K ROM support.
- IDE: Fixed multiple sector read requests of exactly 32 sectors.
- VBXE: Fixed memory not being cleared on cold reset with randomize function disabled.
- Serial: Fixed incompatibility with Ice-T XE and the R: handler´s STATUS handler.
- Misc: Fixed upper 4 bits for some R-Time 8 register reads.
- HDevice: Fixed NOTE and POINT commands.
- Cheats: Fixed 16-bit option not being tracked properly for manually entered cheats.
- GTIA: Sprites are now triggered properly from within horizontal blank.
- GTIA: Fixed sprite image overlap result.
- Cassette: Loading a new tape didn´t press ´play´ on the emulated player until the next cold reset.
[ Atari 8-bit Emulatoren ]
_________________Alderaan shot first!
[ AEP @ Twitter
][ AEP @ Facebook
] [ AEP @ Google+