Der Neo-Geo CD Emulator NeoRaine, auf Basis des Arcade Emulators Raine, wurde aktualisiert.
The Neo-Geo CD emulator NeoRaine based on the arcade emulator Raine has been updated.
neoraine (1.3.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Rasters improve again : this time we take the numbers found by the measurements from the mame
team, quite different from what the dev docs tell... With some adjustements, a big boost for the cpu in the vbl to
ensure a stable display and this kind of thing.
* Now accept cue files where the the data file is not between quotes
* Add -geometry command line option (same as raine
* Inputs updates (same as raine
, see raine
changelog for details)
* Add the option to disable the rasters emulation in "neocd option", so that rasters don´t prevent anymore a game to be playable like what happened in 1.3.2. Also useful for those who find rasters make some games too slow. The option is saved and will return when restarting the emu.
* Some fixes for the savegames, they should be more reliable now.
* Show iso files in the file selector when there are no cue files in the directory, which happens for neocd demos for example.
[ Neo-Geo CD Emus ]