Eine weitere Beta Version des Amiga Emulators WinUAE wurde veröffentlicht.
Another beta version of the Amiga emulator WinUAE has been released.
- Partial rewrite of fastest possible CPU low latency vsync detection code. Should fix jitter caused by frame not always getting shown on screen at correct time.
- Low latency vsync and double frame mode (85Hz+): guarantee every other vblank is really skipped, previously it didn´t work correctly in some situations.
- Calculate final vblank busywait time from selected rate instead of using hardcoded 50Hz/100Hz-only compatible value. Fixes >50Hz no-buffer jitters.
- Emulate extra CPU time if it has been more than 7 lines since last extra CPU time, matches older behavior without losing 2.4.0+ performance increase.
- Fixed low latency vsync + fastest possible CPU getting in state where FPS dropped greatly temporarily, usually at startup.
- Show also drives that require admin privileges in harddrives panel, unselectable and marked with "Access denied" label. Only name shown because accessing any other attribute may require admin privileges.
[ Amiga Emus ]