Eine weitere Beta Version des Amiga Emulators WinUAE wurde veröffentlicht.
Another beta version of the Amiga emulator WinUAE has been released.
- DirectDraw full-window mode on non-primary monitor was blank.
- Adjusted (again) fastest possible CPU mode extra CPU time scheduling, trying to find balance between better timing syncronization and not causing unnecessary slowdowns on some systems..
- OCS Denise bug emulation update, PAL STREQU counts are 8 (short field) or 9 (long field) lines, not static 9 lines. (Probably no program cares)
- F11 in gameports/input test mode shows next page (if list is longer than visible area).
- Manual display positioning X coordinate offset fixed (Filter panel or gfx_center_horizontal_position) Origin should be hardware position 0 (same as sprites), not first possible visible position.
- Fastest possible low latency vsync should work better again (b2), plus some other adjustments done, CPU throttling supported.
- Autoresolution worked badly in some situations.
- Removed USB_DEVICE_ID_RETRO_ADAPTER from USB "quirks" list, apparently it is working correctly according to firmware sources. (Perhaps older version was wrong, not exactly sure why it was included in Linux HID quirks list)
- Save also selected monitor name (gfx_display_name) to config file because order of displays can change when removing or adding monitors or replacing display cards.
(and thanks to 2 posters above)
[ Amiga Emus ]