Version 1.8 [December 22, 2010]:
* Initial 5200 support.
* Simulator: Added 16K memory size support.
* Simulator: 576K and 1088K modes now allow ANTIC access to extended memory.
* Simulator: ROM image paths are now configurable.
* Cartridge: Added support for Corina 1MB + 8K EEPROM and 512K + 512K SRAM + 8K EEPROM cartridges.
* Cartridge: Added support for Telelink II NVSRAM.
* Cartridge: Added support for DB 32K, Williams 32K / 64K, Diamond 64K, SpartaDOS X 64K/128K, Phoenix 8K, Blizzard 16K, and Atrax 128K cartridges.
* Cartridge: Added support for 8K right slot cartridges.
* Cartridge: Added support for non-switchable 256K-1M XEGS cartridges.
* Cartridge: Mapper dialog attempts to detect Atari 2600 cartridge images (unsupported).
* Debugger: The history window no longer needs to be closed and reopened after toggling history mode.
* Debugger: Source windows now highlight lines that have symbol information associated and can be used for execution control.
* Debugger: Added on-screen watch byte/word commands (wb/ww/wc/wl).
* Debugger: History window now detects and collapses loops.
* Debugger: Added optional length parameter for dump and disassemble commands.
* Debugger: Added dump INTERNAL string command (di).
* Debugger: Added .iocb command.
* Debugger: Added ya/yc/yd/yr/yw commands for manually adding symbols.
* Debugger: Verifier now detects recursive NMIs.
* Debugger: Font and font size can now be changed.
* Debugger: Added 6502
* Debugger: Added detailed command help.
* Debugger: Added .pathrecord command and documented existing path commands.
* Debugger: Added .basic and .basic_vars commands.
* Debugger: Console window now supports multiple history entries and page up/down from the command line.
* Debugger: Added symbol parsing support for ATasm and XASM assembler output.
* Disk: Added support for D9: through D15:.
* UI: Added DirectSound support.
* UI: Audio latency can now be adjusted.
* UI: Switched to larger font for on-screen UI.
* UI: Shift key now controls whether dropped files are mounted/added (shift) or booted (no shift).
* UI: Left-shift and right-shift keys can now be bound separately.
* UI: Warnings are now displayed before modified images are implicitly discarded.
* UI: Enabled themed controls.
* UI: Removed borders on docked panes.
* UI: Added first pass at pause button (F9).
* UI: Ctrl+Arrow keys now give the un-Ctrl´d keys on the emulated keyboard for programs that use pseudo arrow keys.
* UI: Mouse auto-capture is now an option.
* UI: Added option to resize main window to remove letterboxing on display.
* Input: Input map editor redesigned for easier controller configuration.
* Input: Input maps now support shifted subsets via flags.
* Input: Analog axes can now be bound as either relative or absolute, with tunable speed for relative mode.
* Input: Paddles now support rotation-based control.
* Input: Added light pen/gun support.
* Input: Added tablet support.
* VBXE: 5200 support added.
* IDE: Added option to switch between short and long BSY-to-DRQ delays to simulate platter and solid-state media.
* Serial: Added support for 850 R: and basic virtual-modem-over-TCP emulation.
* Cheats: Added simple cheat finder and value locker.
* Recording: Added options to tweak the frame rate and to record at half rate.
* Disk: Added workaround for yet another goofy way to store boot sectors in a DD ATR image (3 x 128K followed by 384K of nulls).
* Disk: Fixed crash when opening .zip file containing files with no filename extension.
* Disk: Disk drives dialog now highlights disk images that have been modified and not saved.
* IDE: Fixed excessively long delay for BSY to assert after a command is issued.
* Input: Binding mouse up/down/left/right outputs to digital inputs now works.
* UI: Fix for crash when using Direct3D
display on video cards that don´t support arbitrary non-pow2 textures.
* UI: Rewrote audio output path to use block duplication/removal rather than resampling to maintain sync.
* UI: Fixed emulated mouse button not working reliably.
* UI: Reduced border artifacts when using bicubic display stretching.
* UI: Fixed crosstalk between interlace and frame blending settings.
* PIA: Control bits 6 and 7 are no longer writable.
* POKEY: Fixed RANDOM offset in 17-bit noise generator
* POKEY: Fixed IRQ
timing for CPU-triggered IRQs.
* POKEY: Fixed serial output complete interrupt not always deactivating properly.
* POKEY: Clearing SKCTL bit 1 now disables the keyboard.
* POKEY: Adjusted timing of 15KHz and 64KHz timers after exiting initializing mode.
* GTIA: Phantom P/M graphics DMA is now implemented.
* GTIA: Fixed graphic output when changing the size in the middle of a player image.
* GTIA: Improved accuracy of graphic output when changing GTIA modes mid-screen.
* GTIA: Latched triggers are now implemented.
* HLE: Delete line ($9C) now resets cursor column.
* HLE: Implemented CRSINH function.
* HLE: IRQ
handler now clears decimal flag.
* HLE: Fixed crash when jumping to cassette init routine.
* Debugger: Fixed MADS listing parsing for code lines after ORG statements.
* Debugger: .dumpdsm command works again.
* Debugger: History window now shows effective addresses.
* Debugger: Disassembly and history windows now allow disassembly columns to be toggled.
* Debugger: Stepping in source view now steps by source line instead of instruction.
* Debugger: Fixed uninitialized screen data sometimes appearing when stepping.
* Debugger: Register "r" command can now set A register.
* Debugger: Breakpoints now work on the run address of a loaded executable.
* Debugger: Fixed .writemem crashing if filename was invalid.
* CPU: Fixed IRQ
timing around CLI and SEI instructions.
* CPU: Fixed a couple of bugs with decimal mode.
* CPU: Taken branches now delay IRQ
/NMI acknowledgement by one cycle.
* CPU: Fixed false read behavior for: STA (zp),Y; STA abs,Y; STA abs,X; STX abs,Y.
* CPU: Implemented reserved NOPs in 65C02 mode.
* CPU: Fixes to undocumented opcodes: RLA ($23, $27, $2F, $33, $37, $3B, $3F); ASR ($4B); SAX ($83, $87, $8F, $97); SHX ($9E).
* ANTIC: Fixed occasional unexpected DLIs on cold reset, which was causing once-only emulation crashes.
* ANTIC: Corrected NMIST change timing.
* Cartridge: Fixed OSS 034M and M091 mappers.
* Recording: Fixed crashes in some cases when recording start process failed.
* VBXE: Attribute map RES bit is now implemented.
* VBXE: Fixed attribute map addressing getting scrambled on mid-screen changes.
* VBXE: Overlay scrolling and addressing is now reset at VBL and no longer affects bitmap modes.
* VBXE: Frame blending is now supported in VBXE mode.