Release is made in honor of the factorization of two 512-bit RSA keys for console 3DO.
Factorization made by 3DO community, represented by commands [tPORt] - SUPER!
OS: Win XP
Recommended requirements: 2xCPU - 2GHz
Minimum requirements: CPU - 2 GHz
Audio - OpenAL, setting emulation speed through the speed of sound
Video - OpenGL
, supported by extrapolation, full-screen mode, the increase in domestic permit consoles twice
CD-ROM - Driver not required
Office - any, supports plug-ins.
Supported images: ISO, CDI, NRG, BIN, IMG ...
Extras: supports screenshots and save anywhere.
Changes relative to version 2.02Alpha !+++:
1. Re-initializing PBUS devices during the transition to full-screen mode (to avoid using plug-ins flew The form of the window)
2. stripping the message queue from unnecessary WM_PAINT (gives a small speedup -?? Often messages come twice??)
3. Changed mode threading (CEL combined with the main flow emulation, Post the output of the screen, and VDLP fully in a separate thread)
4. Ability to hide menu in full screen mode (to change hot keys)
5. Removed the automatic capture of the mouse (Hotkeys)
6. Reduction in the size of the conservation and added ability to specify the disk associated with the persistence
7. Sped rasterization kvadrotekstur
8. A small structural optimization of ARM core
9. The matrix coprocessor redesigned for fpu
10. Initialize the NVRAM in the absence of file
11. Added by skipping the initial pixels in textures (NFS - statistics races)
12. Clipping of polygons outside of the screen to the process of rendering (should be faster in some games)
13. Added the changed position of the texture (in the fonts Monster Manor)
14. Pruning nelitsevyh faces to the process of rendering (should be faster in some games)
15. disk caching and pre-empt reading
16. Corrections in the hardware timer (Lost Iden now works at normal speed and some games in visnuvshie (Monster Manor) should work fine)
17. Timers rid of the CPU frequency (acceleration / deceleration of the CPU no longer affects the speed of the gameplay)
18. Added option for vertical sync (recommended to disable, when slow)
19. Ability to increase internal resolution console (optional)
20. Compression conservation
21. A well - minor bug fixes and ... New bugs;)