- Added MotoEZX and MotoMAGX ports.
- Fixed several bugs in GUI
- Updated the project logo and icons.
- Clarified licenses for several PS2 port files.
- Fixed crash on game exit.
- Fixed crash at detection of some games.
- Fixed load/save code for PC version of Waxworks.
- Fixed undo in Puzzle Pack games.
Broken Sword 1:
- Fixed missing background sound effects in some rooms.
- Fixed crashes with Future Wars and Operation Stealth demos.
- Fix freeze on game pause.
- Fixed gfx glitch in Lost in Time.
- Fixed hotspot-related regressions in Gob2.
- Fixed several regressions in Gob3.
- Fixed crash in Bargon Attack intro.
- Fixed animations in Win3.1 version of Gob3.
- Fixed video performance on PSP.
- Fixed menu blanking in some instances.
- Fix possible corruption of restart game save in Kyrandia 1.
- Fix GFX glitch at the broken bridge.
- Fix for brandon tunring invisible in some situations in Kyrandia 1.
- Fixed performance on NDS.
- Fixed several crashes in Return to Zork demo.
- Fixed several regressions in Nippon Safes.
- Fixed music in sushi bar in Nippon Safes.
- Fixed crash on Macintosh versions of Putt-Putt Joins the Parade and Fatty
Bear´s Birthday Surprise.
- Fixed game save in Macintosh versions of HE games.
- Fixed default save game path in later HE games.
- Fixed palette in NES
version of Maniac Mansion.
- Fixed palette in Amiga
version of Secret of Monkey Island.
- Fixed cutscenes not stopping music after pressing ESC in DIG.
- Fixed lip-sync in Fatty Bear.
- Fixed crash in FT when entering inventory.
- Fixed crash in palace.
- Fixed crash when talking to the old lady.
- Fixed partially off-screen text in DW1.
- Added mouse pad undeneath onscreen keyboard
- Added ability to scroll when cursor reaches edge of screen (in mouse pad mode)
- Made cd audio read from track01.wav as well as track1.wav
- Fixed bug with switching modes with keyboard active
- Fixed video flickering and stretching is some situations.
- Improved suspend/resume support.
- Improved compatibility with VGA devices.