Newest changes in 1.43+ v16 (svn r20):
* A lot of desync fixes. Older versions cannot read the new savestate.
Also, a new sync flag is added to SMV. Most SMV editors might not care
about the new flag byte. Be careful, or you might experience a desync.
* Improved Lua engine.
* Fixed noise generation.
* Added 4-point gaussian interpolation.
* Added lag counter and modified frame display around.
* Win32: Added several settings from snes9x.cfg to GUI
* Win32: Redesigned menu overall and added some new settings.
* Win32: Merged OV2´s new sound code.
Newest changes in 1.43+ v15.3:
* Win32: Direct3D
* Win32: Fullscreen mode respects refresh rate setting (d3d only)
* Win32: updated graphics option dialog, "local vid-mem" and
"test mode" in display settings have been disabled.
* Win32: ESC in fullscreen now exits fullscreen.
* Win32: new filter: blargg´s ntsc filter (three presets)