X millennium T-tune changes from
X millennium v0.26 T-tune STEP 1.43 is a change from below.
* Support saving the file to load state
* Sound Output (PSG / FM sound source) to save the WAV file support
* Frequency Synthesis / made immediate changes to reflect Saundobaffasaizu
* Fmgen when using OPM / PSG add the ability to adjust the volume balance
* PSG / FM sound synthesis of the department by Mr. cisc fmgen + rabbit by Mr. ROMEO corresponding code changes
* INI file is created where the same EXE file and folder changes
* Increase the affinity of other processes and multitasking operating
* Enter key turned out to Rerikusu (unusually heavy) address the issue
* About now correctly displayed in the dialog icon (w
* Just like you can hide the toolbar on the request of Mr. (w
* Disk images / drag-drop files to the State for temporary
compatible font file for reading
ikaTune (non-T-tune) ↑ But we are almost the same changes.
WinX1 stands for (O
Changes from previous version
X millennium v0.26 T-tune STEP 1.43 + ikaTune release 4 → release 5 changes are listed below.
CZ-8BS1 2 * NRTDRV specification sheet for insert mode
* CTC save state when one did not fix the bug拾E minutes each
V0.10 +2 → v0.10 +5.1 flavor WinX1 ika changes are listed below.
* OPM restore the linear interpolation
* The file path selected 50 Fixed a bug last fall and next time you start the process over illegal bytes
* INI file extension name of the file executed ". INI" shall be changed to change the
* Fixed a bug on the screen does not work Burinkuatoribyuto text
* FDC BUSY software can not start dealing with some issues in relation to status
* 0.10 +5 recompile had become so huge was because the file size is enabled by incremental (juice