- Fixed a couple of issues in the GUI
, specifically when entering
data into string gadgets.
- Fixed again a couple of exception handling issues in the menau.
- Made the keypad stick configurable, the keys for joystick emulation
are now part of the configuration.
- Added a dummy front-end, "NONE", that does not render anything to
- This release supports .CAS images; however, they are not part of a C:
(tape) emulation, but emulated as disks. Depending on the contents of
the tape archive, the disk is either considered a boot disk, a binary
or a basic file.
- This release supports better disk support for BASIC and MAC/65 files.
If you insert such a file into the emulated disk drive, the emulator
will build a DOS 2.0S compatible disk structure around it and you can
load the image from the emulated disk as D:PROGRAM.BAS or D:PROGRAM.ASM.
Note that such disks are *not* bootable, you first need to boot, and
then turn on the emulated disk drive.