New Features/Bug Fixes (in version 4.1.0):
* Added ability to change definition of Macintosh Arrow keys between one in Ctrl+Atari arrow keys, Atari arrow keys only, or F1-F4 function keys.
* Fixed issue with erroneous CapsLock keystrokes being signaled to emulator.
* Correct handling of Shift-Ctrl-0 through Shift-Ctrl-9 and other Shift-Ctrl keystrokes by emulator.
New Features/Bug Fixes (in version 4.0.1):
* Fixed monitor history command.
New Features/Bug Fixes (in version 4.0.0):
* Added support of VAPI copy-protected disk images. This does not yet enable all images, but perhaps 90%. If the VAPI dll
source is ever released, this number may be increased. The current images from www.atarimania.com
which are known not to work are:
* Alternate Reality: The City
* Attack at EP CYG 4
* Ballblazer Activision (UK)
* Jenny of the Prairie
* Mercenary - Escape from Targ _ Novagen Software
* Mr. Do!
* Music Studio (The)
* Rescue on Fractalus! _ Activision (UK)
* Spy vs Spy
* Targets - A Number Game
* Added new D: patch, which provides an alternative to the H: hard drive emualtion. This sets up D5:-D8: to access hard drive directories one and two, with or without line feed translation. This allows the Macintosh hard drive direcories to be accessed by programs which do not recognize the H: device fully, such as MyDos and Action!.
* Added multiple preference configurations, allowing you to set up multiple machine configurations, and load them by opening a .a8c file.
* Added ability to paste text from the Macintosh to the Atari. The pasted text is input as keystrokes to the emulator, and should be usable in most programs.
* Added ability to copy text from the Atari to the Macintosh. The copied text can be selected using Select All, or by using the Mouse to define a selection rectangle on the screen. It works in normal video or XEP80 modes, but is not available in full screen mode, or if the Mouse is being used for Mouse Controller emulation.
* Added emulation of Atari 1200XL Function keys. You can press the Atari F1 by pressing Option-F1 in the emulator, along with optionally shift and or control. F2-F4 work the same way.
* Added alternatives for the Atari keys mapped to the Macintosh Insert/Delete/Home/End/PageUp/PageDown keys as those keys are not present on some new Macintosh keyboards.
* Added ability to use multiple analog joysticks on the same gamepad as multiple Atari joysticks.
* Added the following features from version 2.1 of Atari800
* Added Axlon and Mosaic RAM expansions for Atari 400/800
* Added emulation of MIO and Black Box
* Added support of .PRO copy-protected disk images
* Implemented tape loading with variable bitrates
* Implemented cassette writing via hardware registers
* Added emulation of CX85 numeric keyboard
* R: device can be serial-only or network-only (selectable)
* Fixed caps lock with International Key Mapping on.
* Fixed a bug with turning joystick emulation on and off which was causing a stuck joystick.
* Fixed a bug where one analog joystick was not selectable on Gamepad 2.
* The following fixes were added from version 2.10 of Atari800:
* Fix for "Ilusia" demo
* Better GTIA bug mode emulation
* Fixed POKEY registers: ALLPOT, IRQEN and STIMER
* Various Atari5200 fixes
* Fixed Atrax cartridge bank switching
* Major source code cleanup, compiles with -pedantic etc.