Der Multi Sega Emulator MEKA ist in einer neuen WIP Version erschienen.
A new WIP version of MEKA, the multi Sega emulator is now available.
Nothing very exciting yet:
- [WIN] Added a "setup.bat" command file to run the interactive setup. Seems like few people were aware of this feature.
- [WIN] The interactive setup now offers to enable/disable the debugger,
so you don´t have to manually enable it.
- [WIN] Updated Allegro library from WIP 4.1.12 to 4.1.18, which includes various fixes/improvements:
- [WIN] Fixed crash on early aborting (eg: command line error) due to non properly stopping joystick polling thread.
- Early work on debugger PRINT (P) command. (eg: "P 0042", "P %00101010", "P BC").
- Updated various tidbits of documentation.
- Added and modified entries in the checksum and compatibility lists.
Some particular renaming includes:
SMS - 60c19645 - Akai Koudan Zillion (JP) --> Zillion / Akai Koudan Zillion
(note: this ROM was released in both Japan and Europe)
SMS - 5718762c - Zillion --> Zillion (US)
The "PRINT" command in the debugger is yet very primitive - I started hacking it without a proper plan and I´ll probably end doing it better from stratch. Proper variable replacement and expression evaluators are needed, and once they´ll be written should be usable from other commands. This is also the base to implement symbol support, a much required feature for Sega 8-bit programmers.