PiCiJi hat eine neue Version seines Sega Master System, Game Gear und SG-1000 Emulators TwoMbit mit taktgenauer Emulation veröffentlicht.
PiCiJi has updated his Sega Master System, Game Gear and SG-1000 emulator TwoMbit with cycle accurate emulation.
- [bugfix] fixed interrupt recognition and timings of some z80
- [bugfix] improved pal games autodetection
- [bugfix] improved japanese games autodetection
- [bugfix] improved mapper detection [Nemesis, Transbot, Spy, jang pung 2, Power Boggle, ...]
- [bugfix] improved cram update behaviour [Rise of the Robots, Back to the future 2]
- [bugfix] for gear to gear games in single gear mode. Frame error flag is reseted always. It seems it could be only seted by a broken connection between two gears (so no usefull for emulation) [Hyper Chou Pro Yakyuu ´92]
- [bugfix] fixed a bug for gg backdrop color [Power Strike II]
- [feature] added DahJee ram emulation for SG-1000 [Kings Valley, Magical Kid Wiz]
- [feature] added custom byte flipping mapper [Janggun ui adeul]
erscan for normal border display to resemble real TV viewport, means smaller borders
[ SMS Emus ]