WinUAE 1.4.0 (03.03.2007)
- CDTV emulation, including CD controller, internal SRAM and 64KB SRAM
expansion memory card support.
- More compatible SPTI CD32
/CDTV CD support.
- Advanced Chipset configuration. Miscellaneous model specific
hardware configuration entries like real time clock chip type, CIA-A
TOD clock source, RAMSEY, FAT GARY register emulation..
- Rewritten harddisk configuration system. No more lost hardfile or
virtual directory configuration entries if path was missing..
- A3000/A4000 motherboard RAM bank support.
- Added Arcadia bios rom type selection.
- New Windows Vista -style application icon added
- Small CIA and custom chip emulation updates.
- FPU emulation floating point to integer conversion fixed
(proper clamping instead of truncating)
- uaeserial.device compatibility improved
- New serial port detection didn´t detect all types of serial ports
- Random sound errors after adjusting sound GUI
setting on the fly
- Directory filesystem memory leaks fixed and compatibility improved
- It was not possible to disable keyboard layout C after enabling it.
- Sound panel settings were not always enabled correctly.
- -datapath command line parameter didn´t work.
- Disk image drag and drop didn´t work.
- Quickstart panel disk swapping is properly delayed again.
- Some Picasso96 display modes were not available.
- bsdsocket freeze fix (Aminetradio)
- Windows driver Catweasel support works again.
- "Faster RTG"-mode lockups fixed.
- External drive sound selection GUI
didn´t work if fdrawcmd.sys
was not installed.