Please perform a fresh install due to some file format (emulators, gamelists) if you use a previous MaLa
• Added the ability to rotate videos in realtime. Now it is possible to display attract videos on rotated screens (90, 180, 270).
• Added the ability to execute commands before and after emulator execution.
• Added a sub folder search for rom files of non mame
• Added more placeholder for the emulator command line: rom path, parent rom name and rom extension.
• Complete rework of the ´Most played game list´ handling. Now available for each emulator.
• Complete rework of the game list tab in the options dialog. Removed all editing stuff. Added a button to lauch MalaGamelist with the selected game list.
• MalaTree and MalaGamelist can be started with command line parameter: Open these apps from the options dialog to edit the tree or a game list with one click.
• Added the ability to add/remove games to/from game lists from the popup menu.
• Names of roms are temporary saved and loaded again after refreshing the main game list.
• Added the ability to update all game properties of all existing game lists for an emulator with values from the main game list.
• Added an optional message box to show the programming of a keyboard encoder.
• Added display of pre/post commands execution to the starting dialog.
• Added emulator command line presets.
• Added a add/remove by description content (include and/or exclude) function to MaLaGamelist
• Added more GUI
sounds: quit game, emu switch, attract mode/screensaver start, orientation switch.
• Added a more generic way to launch control panel viewer like CPViewer, CPMaker or Johnny5.
• Added an option to disable the internal jukebox if you want to use an external one.
• Added a function that tracks the selected game list for each emulator and the selected game of a each game list. So the last selected game list and game will be reselected when switching back to an emulator.
• Added a manifest to all applications so they use WinXP controls now.
• Added a new placeholder for text displays and lcd screens: play count.
• Added a property to the layout to hide the game list text display.
• Added more options to the definable naming: rom + 1, rom + 2, rom - 1, rom - 2. This allows to display a marquee picture list of games for example.
• Added an alternative shutdown method (shutdown.exe)
• Some more smaller improvements.
• Wrong listing of game list files when using more then 10 emulators.
• Focus problem when using game start on MaLa
• Path of video files for other emulators not saved.
• Not possible to edit LEDs greater 16.
• Access violation in MalaLayout, MalaTree and MalaGamelist when saving a new file.
• Names of games not saved after loading a name file.