AEP Emulation Page - Emulation News
News - Tools: OfflineList v0.7.2
step1978 - Apr 11, 2006 - 05:13 AM
Post subject: Tools: OfflineList v0.7.2
Eine neue Version des wundervollen All in One ROM Managers (Rom Renamer,Tools und Multi Frontend) OfflineList wurde freigegeben.
A new version of the wonderful All in One rom manager OfflineList (Rom Renamer,Tools and Multi Frontend) was released.
This version need to be installed in a new folder, don´t forget to copy images folder to not download them again.
- NEW: 7z support for compression mode based on 7z4.32
- NEW: Now we can import files in archive 7z, BZip2, Gz, GZip, Rar, Zip, ... any archive supported by 7z library using CRC
- NEW: Support of any archive suported by 7z library using CRC, in the rom folder.
- NEW: The data file can be in every type of archive suported by 7z library.
- NEW: During the importation, all files interesting in a single archive are now imported.
- NEW: New option for delete or keep the source file after importation.
- NEW: New option for autorize one or more instance of OfflineList in the same time.
- NEW: New menu show/hide incorrect archive type (a new color is used)
- NEW: New option in the menu for clean archive (delete other files than ones described in the data file).
- NEW: SDK updated to version 0.7
- NEW: When you do a Drag&Drop push shift button for delete or not the source files.
- NEW: Extractor plugin remenber the last folder used.
- CHANGE: Extractor and Selector plugin and Trimmer module are now in SDK version 0.7
- CHANGE: Only plugins/module in SDK version 0.7 are compatible.
- CHANGE: some shortcut has change:
F4: Show/hide bad archive type
F6: Reverse list
F7: Show/hide duplicatas
F9: Fix archive type
F12: Import files
- FIX: Little bug when the configuration folder are bad.
Big thanks to Teka, who help me to create the 7zOL library
[ RomRenamer / Tools ]
All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2007 The PNphpBB GroupCredits