AEP Emulation Page - Emulation News
News - PCEngine: Ootake v2.66
retroK - Jul 02, 2012 - 01:34 PM
Post subject: Ootake v2.66
Eine neue Version des PC Engine/CD Emulators Ootake wurde veröffentlicht.
A new version of the PC Engine/CD emulator Ootake has been released.
2012/06/29 2.66 released
- The shortcut keys was added. [Alt]+[1-4]...The size of the window is switched when playing a game. * If the window size of x4 or x3 is set, the power of PC is necessary to some degree.
- The shortcut keys was added. [Alt]+[Enter]...Full screen and the window mode change.(same [F12])
- Some volume balances when playing a CD-Game have been adjusted. I think that the tone quality of the CD-DA sound improved, too.
- When "PC Engine Mouse" is connected ("Input->Mouse" menu), it corresponded to operation with "Multi-Tap" ("Input->Multi-Tap" menu).
If "Multi-Tap" menu is turned on, it becomes the following.
[1P connecter]...Mouse, [2P connecter]...#1Joypad
As a result, in the shooting game of "Tokimeki Memorial", it is possible to play comfortably.
- The speed and timing were brought close to the movement of a real machine. In the stage 3 of "The Kung-Fu (China Warrior)", the problem that the raster scroll occasionally flickered was solved.
- With the setting of "CPU->Perform SpriteLimit" menu, the bug that had not occasionally functioned correctly (generated from v2.63) was corrected.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
[ PC-Engine Emus ]
All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Powered by PNphpBB2
© 2003-2007 The PNphpBB GroupCredits