Changes for version 68
* Fixed shared memory leak when using XVideo driver. (kernigh)
* Fixed compilation with the --with-debugger flag.
* Added a 4:3 aspect ratio option for Maintain Aspect Ratio.
* Added several new automatic sizing options to the View menu.
* Added an OSS sound driver, and configuration to select which sound drivers to compile in, and which to use from those built in.
Changes for version 67
* Modified the screensaver disable to only operate when the game is running. Prevents bizarre keycodes from showing up in preferences.
* Added SPC7110 pack directory support.
Changes for version 66
* Added a hack to prevent SuperFX snapshot loads from crashing when pointer size isn´t 4 bytes.
* Changed to string literals in some vararg functions to fix strict compiler errors. (Mandriva PLF)
* Changed the --with-debug flag to not strip necessary debugging information.
* Readded the patch to the delta file so it can still be used with other Snes9x-based projects.
Changes for version 65
* Fixed more paths in configure.
* Changed the screensaver disabling code to work with more screensavers/power managers (courtesy of byuu).
* Added a hack to check for SiliconMotion drivers reporting invalid masks in Xv.
Changes for version 64
* Added a few build fixes for OpenBSD courtesy of Kernigh.
Changes for version 63
* Added Tukuyomi´s French localization.
* Relicensed to LGPL, and added Snes9x
license exceptions. See gtk/doc/LICENSE.
Changes for version 62
* Added axis emulation for joystick hats.
Changes for version 61
* Fixed a build-system regression that caused NetPlay failure.
Changes for version 60
* Removed option for multitap adapter in controller port 1. The port 2 multitap should now work as expected.
* Optimized the new scanlines filter.
Changes for version 59
* Changed the configure script to output more information about optional features.
* Added reset and swap functions for configuring joypad buttons, and made available a shortcut key to swap the first and second joypad bindings.
* Added a new gamma-correct "Scanlines" filter. The NTSC filter scanlines still do not use gamma correction.
Changes for version 58
* Fixed build process when Xv is not found or is disabled.
Changes for version 57
* Switch to a separate, different building process.
* Added translation support.
* Added stock icons to preferences.